At Kimeret Place the emphasis is on relaxation. Our large garden provides a quiet haven in which to recharge the batteries.
Relax with a good book, or just watch the world go by. While away a few hours with a game of petanque. Then in the evening soak in the Jacuzzi/Spa Pool with a bottle of local wine under a star studded sky.
The Guest Lounge is a place where you can relax at any time of the day. Chat to other guests or your hosts, Jo and Peilin. Share experiences of New Zealand and use Jo and Peilin's extensive local knowledge to help plan your stay. Jo and Peilin are always on hand to book activities or restaurants for you.
Doze by the pool, ideally placed to make the most of the all day sun and the beautiful views.
We also offer the following services to ensure your stay is enjoyable.
- Gourmet Breakfast (served alfreso or in the guest lounge)
- Freshly layed eggs from our free range chickens
- Home grown fruits & vegetables
- Home made cakes in the rooms each day
- Telephone facilities
- Wireless internet access
- Laundry Service
- Local wines
- Light meals menu (click to see the menu)
- Booking Service for local activities
- DVD/CD Library